At Magnolia Bank, we’re committed to providing mobile services that are convenient, user-friendly, and most importantly, secure. Now more than ever, this means accessing mobile wallet services such as Google Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay with your eligible Magnolia Bank debit card for touch-free checkout in stores and online.
Mobile Wallet Services
Add Cards to The App
Mobile wallet services offer the ability to store credit and debit card information virtually on your smartphone. Mobile wallet apps work across smartphone devices equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology. Simply download the app to your smartphone and enter the sixteen-digit number of each card that you want to store on the app. To make a payment, simply unlock your device and then enter your password or use the device’s fingerprint authenticator.
Mobile Wallet Apps
The following digital wallets are supported:
- Open the Google Wallet app or visit wallet.google.com.
- Snap a picture of your card from the Google Pay app or enter your card details.
- If your card is already connected to your iTunes account, just enter the security code when you enroll in Apple Pay.
- To add a new card to your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. Use the camera to capture and enter the card information.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your smartphone screen to launch Samsung Pay or open the app from your home screen.
- Scan your card and secure your account with your fingerprint or PIN, and the provided authorization code.
For assistance with adding your Magnolia Bank debit card to the app, please contact the Operations Center at 270-358-3184.
Mobile Wallet Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile wallet services offer the ability to store credit and debit card information virtually on your smartphone. It is a convenient, touch-free and secure way for you to make in-store and online purchases with merchants who accept mobile wallet payments. Additionally, using a mobile wallet service may help reduce fraud since mobile wallets are generally harder to steal or copy than physical cards and cash.
Not all smartphones are equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology. Check the settings on your smartphone to see if your device uses this technology.
Apple, Google, Samsung, LG, Fitbit, and Garmin digital wallets are available to Magnolia Bank debit card customers.
For instructions specific to each app, please visit the links below:
- Google Pay - https://support.google.com/androidpay/answer/6289372?hl=en
- Apple Pay - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204506
- Samsung Pay - www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00045170/
For more information about where mobile wallet (NFC) payments are accepted, please visit the links below:
- Google Pay - https://pay.google.com/about/where-to-use/
- Apple Pay - https://www.apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use/
- Samsung Pay - https://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/
There is no charge to use a mobile wallet service. You can also use your eligible Magnolia Bank debit card on a mobile wallet app with no associated fees.
Mobile wallets use tokens which prevent your debit card information from being exposed when making purchases. Only the token is passed on to the merchant – not your debit card information. This reduces the risk of payment data being compromised. In the event that you lose your debit card or device, please contact Magnolia Bank as soon as possible so we may deactivate the token on your lost device.
Yes. When you remove your debit card from the mobile wallet on your device, the token is also removed. If you remove your debit card from the mobile wallet, you are still able to make purchases with your physical debit card.
If your device is lost or stolen, please call Magnolia Bank at 270-358-3184 as soon as possible so we can suspend your debit card and token from the mobile wallet service.
Please call Magnolia Bank at 270-358-3184 (call 844-890-6194 after bank hours) as soon as possible. We will deactivate and replace your debit card and assist with removing the lost debit card from your mobile wallet, and the tokens from your device.
When selling, giving away or disposing of your device, be sure to remove all payment information from your mobile wallet. You may also perform a factory reset of your device to ensure all personal data including mobile wallet information is deleted. If you forget to do this, please contact Magnolia Bank at 270-358-3184 to disable the token on your behalf.
Yes. You can add your eligible Magnolia Bank debit card to a mobile wallet on multiple eligible devices.
- Loyalty Card Storage - Link your merchant loyalty cards to your mobile wallet account using mobile wallet apps like Google Pay.
- Widespread Acceptance - Mobile wallets are now more widely accepted, making it possible for you to frequent a wide variety of businesses and easily pay for goods or services.
- Online Shopping - Since many websites are starting to accept mobile wallet payments, you can easily make purchases without having the specifics of your credit or debit card on hand.
- Organization - Storage of payment information makes it much simpler for you to run errands and shop.
- No Charge - You can use the mobile wallet app as much as you like, without any associated fees.
- Efficiency - There is no need to fiddle with various forms of payment to find the right card while you wait in line. With a mobile wallet, you can pay for anything as long as you have your smartphone handy.